.Thursday, September 02, 2010 ' 10:27 PM Y
dear's so sweet! he seldom say it but i know it, and when he's away, he says it all! muahaha!
He says...
"Dear I miss you a lot! I dont know why, but in Copenhagen there are many babies on carriages who are handled by their parents. When I see the babies being taken care of I thought of you! You are so nurturing to me that I miss that portion of my life now that you are not around. Anyway, as I am writing this mail now, it is 619pm here. I went around some areas within the city to settle my registration stuff, check my building for the lectures and visited Hannah's apartment which is in a hotel currently. Dear, I think it is when you are not around that I will really know how much you mean to me. I feel abit lonely travelling through the buses and trains, and it will be so nice if you were by my side. I feel abit homesick now, I guess its really a big change and just the first day with my tired body (I slept like 3-4 hours in the plane) I already went to alot of places, so I feel kind of overwhelmed.
But I do have my personal time and space in my room (I will upload the photos shortly). It is really small. haha. Dear you are really precious to me, I may not be very expressive with my words but I do mean it =) Thanks for writing such a sweet letter for me to encourage me. You really have made me a better person, more street smart, more bold to try new things and more calculative (in a good way!). Tonight, I am just going to read some books and prepare my trip to school for some activities. I miss you dear and I want to hear from you real soon!"
and i went "awwwwwwwww...."
so far so good. im not feeling the effect yet. but when people start saying: "dont be sad, you will be alright.." im thinking must i not be alright? knowing its out of their concern, but somehow sometimes it makes me feel like im too weak to handle all these. a reverse effect uh. but frankly, i know i will really be fine. i have my own life to live too.
im kinda enjoying the personal space that i can have for myself to do my own things and think some deep thoughts on my own.
15weeks to go. whee~