.Saturday, June 12, 2010 ' 2:09 PM Y
"But I also have another purpose.
I want to speak to City Harvest Church.
Because as God has brought us to about 32,000 over people, as we come to this place in our spiritual journey as a church. I want to speak to my members for a moment. I just want to say this. I'm very proud of all of you here in City Harvest Church. And maybe as your pastor, maybe I have not said enough, but tonight I want to say it.
I really, really do love you.
I love you for all the sacrifices that you've made to God. I love you for all the hours that you have put in to serve God, and to serve one another and to serve the vision of the church. And I love you for making a stand for your faith, especially if you are a youth, a young person here, I know it can be scary to make a stand for your faith. Very often, you feel very lonely. We have this great church today, not just because of Pastor, but because of you.
And if I have not said enough, I want you to know, Pastor and Sun, we really, really love you.
Let us keep on loving one another. Let us keep on loving God. And let's win this world not just by our programs and our events, but by the love of God in our heart, that is shed abroad by the Holy Spirit. You are the unsung heroes of City Harvest Church! That's why we're here today. It's because of Jesus. Because of You!
I want you to sing to one another. Because of you.
And Pastor here wants to sing to you, City Harvest Church. Because of you, I've found a purpose, a destiny for my life. 21 years ago, when we started, I mean we were nothing, we were nobody but you came and surrounded me and today we are able to live such an exciting life.
Because of you."
Kong Hee
Asia Conference
28 May 2010
No one loves us more than he does.