.Saturday, January 23, 2010 ' 1:01 AM Y
Mc is a luxurious thing. I slept throughout the day! A day to recuperate back my cumulative of late nights!
Today was a rejuvenating day. It has been so long that I prayed for an hr. I have wanted to set aside a solid one hr to pray beginning of this year, but just can't find time n energy to do so. Sometimes I sleep as early as 8pm! So today I was so determined to pray n linger for an hr.
The first 15 mins was hard. It was just simply the shedding away of e Carnel nature n thoughts. I persevere on for the next 10mins, another 10, another 10 and wala! An hr passed! Simply enjoyed the presence, peace n calmness in the soul. Once again, I found strength n directions.
With thanksgiving I enter into his gates. And with praise I enter his courts. I'm reassured once again that I should always trust in the wisdom of his plans.
Thank you Jesus.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone