.Thursday, January 21, 2010 ' 6:55 PM Y
While I'm waiting for the 3 ladies, shall take some time to blog. Oh, those 3 are my Nus buddies, we r supposed to meet up last year! -_-
Anw Jan has been a month of settling down from all my hols withdrawals. 1st week had been totally slack! Things picked up a lil when Pst tan preached abt visions n dreams. N gg to DT's concert has definitely made mr realised what I wan to do abt myself, at least this year.
I'm just amazed by e creativity of e concert n how creative he is! He is truly maximizing his god-given gifts. I'm always v amazed by things like that. N I went to visit lasalle n when I stepped in, somehow I felt that this is e env! The place is just so unconventional. These made me realised how I have shut that creative-engine n the wild n fun loving side of me, esp after entering e society, when more things set in in life. Now, I appreciate freedom of speech, freedom to do things without supervision, where people work based on trust n accountability. I used to think that pst has given us too much freedom until we duno wad to do at times n felt lost. But now I truly appreciate tt n uds his well-meaning. I realised I need that type of freedom to thrive. Disclaimer: not that my workplace is a prison, but in fact my boss n colleagues r reli nice ple who coaches me patiently.
I know I'm on my way there. He will lead me there somehow.
God is kind, but not soft. He will lead me firmly by his hands n chasten me until I m there.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone